Renholmen’s Triple Stacker places ready product packages in the dry sorting lines, planing lines and other further processing plants. A continual timber flow in layers is registered and marked before the layers are stacked as ready product packets. The triple stacker can lay all types of packages as full-packages, half-packages, flat quarter-packages and quadratic quarter-packages. Laths are laid in the packages between pre-determined layers. The laths are manually loaded in a cassette on the walkway at the side of the machine. These are subsequently cut to the correct length for the package width concerned.
- Contains several patented solutions
- Highest capacity
- Advantageous in combination with tray sorter
- Also combinable with the unscrambler section with by-pass step feeder
- Can mark and register lumber pieces in layers with the help of the patented “instantaneous separation” solution
- Robust simple design with three sets of stacker forks
- Gentle, careful process.
- Can be adapted to accommodate impregnation sticks
- Double elevator gives minimal package turnover times
- Laths automatic laying where the laths are cut to the correct length
- A loading cassette for laths
- Energy-saving operational control, using recycled energy.
A layer of lumber arrives on the stacker via an unscrambler section, or directly from a tray sorter, which capacity-wise is a clear advantage. An operator monitors and ensures that the lumber lies in one layer towards the layer punch. The purpose of the layer punch is to create a distance between the timber layers by holding onto and releasing layers at predetermined intervals. The intermediate spaces are needed to enable a layer to be lowered before the next layer is laid out.
During the package laying process there is no acceleration of the timber layers. The end-levelled timber layers maintain a constant transport speed and are fed out onto a set of stacker forks. The stacker forks lay out the layer and remain in position to function as retainers for the layer underneath, in order for the previous set of stacker forks to be retracted. At the same time the third set of stacker forks will have received a new layer and is on its way out with it. The procedure is repeated until the package is complete.
The triple stacker can be combined with Renholmen’s stick robot for automatic stick placement, and can also be equipped with instant separation for labelling and registration of the timber pieces.
|Capacity:||max. 30 layers/minute|
|Package width:||500-1200 mm|
|Operation:||Electric servo motors and pneumatics|
|Product number:||Lamellar conveyor 2937
Chain conveyor layer stamp 2927
Length measurer 2938
Marking equipment 2939
Stapling section Triple stacker 2933
Bind stick robot 2853
Packet elevator double side out-feed 2936
|Option:||Instantaneous separation for marking in levels
Instantaneous separation for registering in layers.